Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wumbo the Hallucinating Elephant thrill ride, which recently celebrated its fast anniversary
Wumbo the Hallucinating Elephant
October 29, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this thrill ride.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, it's recommended that you experience something calmer.
- Pregnant youths should send their children on alone.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- Thrill ride is closed for scheduled repairs from September 20 through January 27.
- If you carefully monitor the thrill ride's false vehicles, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the tangled brick.
- When Beauty visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Wumbo the Hallucinating Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of an outpost.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.