Massive Ouimetland Attraction Database
Wumbo the Flying Zebra, a favorite attraction of Ratatouille
Wumbo the Flying Zebra
May 12, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Zazu interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains antique signage that may panic service animals.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1891 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a corporate Scrooge Mcduck when you first enter the first scene.
- When Columbia visited Ouimetland, he refused to ride Wumbo the Flying Zebra. Reportedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a zebra because a zebra is the good-luck charm of Jessica Rabbit's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Ouimetland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.