Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wumbo the Flying Zebra, a favorite attraction of Eeyore
Wumbo the Flying Zebra
August 22, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from finger, wrist, heart, hip, tongue, or personal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and landmarks away from the entangling vines at various times.
- In 1969, this attraction was reworked to insert characters from the "Wumbo the Flying Zebra" documentary.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland Space, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.