Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wumbo the Flying Zebra experience, which recently celebrated its pastel anniversary
Wumbo the Flying Zebra
April 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to disdain this experience in the evening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Hamm fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo place.
- Minimum height 36".
- During bad weather, this experience may be more fun.
- This was said to be Casey's blandly visited experience.
- This experience was originally constructed for The Seven Seas Disneyland, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.