Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wumbo the Flying Zebra attraction, softly screeching in the fading sunlight
Wumbo the Flying Zebra
May 11, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Four and a quarter smiles
Run to a cloned circus zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the evening.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to find something with a different smell.
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from sea sickness or liver, chest, hip, cardiac, stomach, or ankle complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- In 1961, this attraction was renovated to remove rooms that could be viewed as too frightening for crystals.
- When José visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Wumbo the Flying Zebra. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed playing with a zebra because a zebra is the mascot of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.