Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An undaunted view of Wumbo the Flying Whale when it's not covered in children
Wumbo the Flying Whale
December 22, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- Warning: in the middle of a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to dancing children.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as this page to participate.
- Maximum width 36".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from unstopable boorishness or blood, intestinal, ribcage, liver, or kidney issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Tweedledee was on hand to ride this attraction on its first visit to Edison Square.
- Be sure to look for a hungry Mickey when you look up in the second room.
- When Pocahontas visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Wumbo the Flying Whale. Supposedly, she didn't want to be photographed associating with a whale because a whale is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your muppet.