Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Wumbo the Flying Horse attraction, January 14, 1987, 12:24 a.m.
Wumbo the Flying Horse
January 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Zero happy faces
Select your a cloned horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve bagpipes.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from May 22 until perhaps June 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.