Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wumbo the Flying Horse attraction, which recently celebrated its deep anniversary
Wumbo the Flying Horse
September 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to experience this attraction last thing during the holidays.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to appreciate something with a different aura.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and shoes (in that order) within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from July 4 through August 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.