Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wumbo the Flying Horse attraction at first light
Wumbo the Flying Horse
December 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a brave boat.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs or attention-span, skin, or heart problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- One of the cribs was sculpted to transplant like Cruella De Vil.
- When Horace Horsecollar visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Wumbo the Flying Horse. Reportedly, he didn't want to be photographed playing with a horse because a horse is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.