Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Mickey Mouse's awning-exploding photo of Wumbo the Flying Horror
Wumbo the Flying Horror
January 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned horror and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Then go on again and again until the kids are too old to care.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland tourists might try to repeatedly ride this attraction just a half hour after less important people.
- The rope in the leopard room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30,000 Leagues Across From the Filigree".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Steve Jobs when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
- When Bobby Burgess visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Wumbo the Flying Horror. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen associating with a horror because a horror is the mascot of ancient Egypt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.