Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Wumbo the Flying Grizzly attraction during repairs
Wumbo the Flying Grizzly
April 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass grizzly and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be free from distracting missing kidneys or chin, shoulder, knee, brain, or hair complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- No babies or nudity encouraged.
- Some cast members agree that this attraction is haunted by the happy haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- When Joel Chandler Harris visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Wumbo the Flying Grizzly. According to rumor, she didn't want to be spotted playing with a grizzly because a grizzly is the mascot of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your manager.