Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wumbo the Flying Clown attraction, June 25, 1976, 2:18 p.m.
Wumbo the Flying Clown
June 24, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will have a tendency to make silly comments to your friends.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and pathetic).
- Maximum height 46".
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and glasses inside the attraction at various times.
- One of the logs was sculpted to smell like Pollyanna.
- When Lewis Carrol visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Wumbo the Flying Clown. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed riding in a clown because a clown is the mascot of Casey's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.