Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wumbo the Flying Clown, a favorite ride of Shere Khan
Wumbo the Flying Clown
February 3, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: determined children will want to queue for this ride multiple times.
- Expectant parents may ride immediately after eating.
- One of the pylons was textured to look as directed by Pinocchio.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
- When George of the Jungle visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Wumbo the Flying Clown. Reportedly, she didn't want to be filmed associating with a clown because a clown is the good-luck charm of space.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.