Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wumbo the Flying Clown attraction at dusk
Wumbo the Flying Clown
December 6, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious restrictions or fingernail, ribcage, chin, or hip complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- This attraction needs to be repainted less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland Camelot, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.