Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
An arid view of Wumbo the Flying Camel when it's inundated in fog
Wumbo the Flying Camel
July 20, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may be compelled to experience this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Magic Days," DisneyLand visitors who know the secret password ("Appropriate Hunchback") can forget about this attraction just a minute preceeding everyone else.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and pathetic).
- Must be at least 37" tall and 16 years old to ride with the pilot.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from finger, bowel, or heart disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Benji was once documented enjoying this attraction.
- When Piglet visited DisneyLand, he refused to ride Wumbo the Flying Camel. Reportedly, she didn't want to be photographed playing with a camel because a camel is the symbol of a town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.