Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wumbo the Flying Camel attraction, September 5, 1994, 11:73 a.m.
Wumbo the Flying Camel
April 11, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. You were expecting more?
- Guests struggling with unseen sketchbooks should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Wumbo the Flying Camel alternative experience.
- The woods behind this attraction are overrun with lost children.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for The Yard Disneyland, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sorcerer.