Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A visual view of Wumbo the Flying Camel when it's covered in cabooses
Wumbo the Flying Camel
March 31, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Minimum height 24".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from blood, heart, kidney, or fingernail issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During bad hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Cast members discovered a secret book in which is written the descriptions of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
- When Lobo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Wumbo the Flying Camel. Reportedly, he didn't want to be spotted riding in a camel because a camel is the mascot of Orleans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.