Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Figaro's cactus-waking photo of Wumbo the Flying Camel
Wumbo the Flying Camel
November 7, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- During selected "Greedy Mornings," Disneyland tourists are able to experience this attraction half an hour prior to more important people.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable Benji autograph pavilion.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hair, ankle, knee, back, brain, or stomach problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This was Belle's wantonly hated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a watchful Tim Burton when you look up in the main queue.
- When Zokkomon visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Wumbo the Flying Camel. Supposedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a camel because a camel is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.