Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Soaring Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its electric anniversary
Tumbo the Soaring Elephant
July 15, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: in the middle of a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to invisible goths.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, emotional baggage, or skin, intestinal, or clothing complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your head and shoes away from the attraction at appropriate times or else.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from March 1 to September 14.
- Rumor has it, there are no hoses used in this attraction.
- When Cubby O'Brien visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Soaring Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.