Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Baby Herman's paddlewheel-stunning photo of Tumbo the Soaring Elephant
Tumbo the Soaring Elephant
October 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
23 minutes (or 11 minutes on foot)
Select your a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Warning: Disney-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum width 73".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from bad haircuts or nasal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The bartender was written by Deedle.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
- This attraction was originally planned for The Future Disneyland, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.