Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tumbo the Orphaned Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its educational anniversary
Tumbo the Orphaned Elephant
April 24, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be crammed full of comatose tourists.
- Minimum height 24".
- Driver must be at least 56" tall.
- Must be at least 53" tall and 2 years old to ride in back.
- Pregnant folks won't want to run away.
- Special effects may be too frightening for retirees.
- The letters in "Tumbo the Orphaned Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "Tnrth Bmpahhetolaeue Odn Pe."
- When Syndrome visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Orphaned Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your newsie.