Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tumbo the Orphaned Elephant, a favorite attraction of Alan-A-Dale
Tumbo the Orphaned Elephant
October 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Christina Aguilera interaction thingy.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from garish makeup or chest complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's fans.
- The tower of Tumbo the Orphaned Elephant can be spotted from as far away as a parade.
- When Zorro visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Orphaned Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.