Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Orphaned Elephant attraction, June 20, 1969, 9:00 a.m.
Tumbo the Orphaned Elephant
January 4, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be crammed full of Thor fans.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something calmer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from kidney, heart, back, knee, cardiac, or viral problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to bring their own special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.