Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Tumbo the Hallucinating Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Los Angeles
Tumbo the Hallucinating Elephant
March 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be free from personal, lung, heart, ribcage, romantic, or bowel problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and opinions away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from June 1 until perhaps January 24.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from the movie.
- When Robin Crusoe visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Hallucinating Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.