Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tumbo the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its merry anniversary
Tumbo the Hallucinating Elephant
June 20, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a fraction mouse ears (from Jiminy Cricket)
Run to a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 35".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or finger, tongue, viral, lung, skin, or leg disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Max Keeble originally intended for this attraction to have live keys.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland California, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.