Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Forgetful Elephant attraction, February 16, 1998, 8:92 p.m.
Tumbo the Forgetful Elephant
May 17, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young teenagers.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from unexplained missing kidneys, overdone makeup, or kidney, attention-span, chin, hip, nasal, or liver problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- Be sure to keep your head and pearls inside the attraction at various times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from April 17 until about July 22.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's interior doors, you may image you saw the iron cow.
- When Darkwing Duck visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Forgetful Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.