Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Flying Zebra attraction, August 14, 1980, 3:92 a.m.
Tumbo the Flying Zebra
December 18, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction at least once.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent themed photo thingy.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- This attraction's track actually is hidden by the adjacent attraction.
- This attraction was originally planned for A Prairie Disneyland, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.