Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: A dormant view of Tumbo the Flying Zebra when it's hidden in fog
Tumbo the Flying Zebra
March 4, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out circus zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be full of punkers.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something that doesn't involve butterflies.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo location.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and standing on a lamp).
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from November 20 to February 7 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.