Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Eisner's picture-losing photo of Tumbo the Flying Zebra
Tumbo the Flying Zebra
June 25, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Pregnant horseshoes should ride.
- No dancing or monkey business encouraged.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1988 World's Pavilion.
- When Dave Smith visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Flying Zebra. Apparently, she didn't want to be seen associating with a zebra because a zebra is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.