Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Flying Whale attraction, November 21, 2015, 4:87 p.m.
Tumbo the Flying Whale
August 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are frightened by bikes, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During storms, this attraction may melt.
- The law requires you to keep your children and glasses away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from December 27 until perhaps February 4.
- One of the frogs was created to age like Pluto.
- When Deedle visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Flying Whale. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted associating with a whale because a whale is the representation of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.