Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Flying Whale attraction, vapidly considered to be the premier elite attraction at Disneyland
Tumbo the Flying Whale
August 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 27".
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be free from sea sickness, distracting phobias, sin, or personal, back, ankle, familial, attention-span, or skin complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Roy Disney had a private suite built behind a secret door in this attraction.
- When Rocketeer visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Flying Whale. Supposedly, she didn't want to be seen associating with a whale because a whale is the symbol of Daisy Duck's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.