Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Flying Whale train as seen from the top of a temple
Tumbo the Flying Whale
August 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Then go on again and again until the kids stop screaming.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this train and sing along.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland legends may be able to visit this train half a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Information
- Annoyance may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and balloons away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- The letters in "Tumbo the Flying Whale" can be scrambled to spell "Lylh Gmhfb Oe Iettwaun."
- This train was originally fabricted for Mexico Disneyland, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.