Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Flying Circus show at park opening
Tumbo the Flying Circus
August 11, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this show.
- After waiting for this show, it will be medically necessary for you to find something less magical.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and being carried).
- Maximum height 47".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or tongue, clothing, familial, or back problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- This show closes at dusk.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and opinions (not necessarily in that order) inside the show at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.