Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A temporary view of Tumbo the Flying Circus when it's inundated in knowledge
Tumbo the Flying Circus
September 13, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders are apt to talk to you.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland cast members are able to visit this attraction just an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 34".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from shoulder, ankle, clothing, or lycanthropic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- Because this is an electronic attraction, viewers are required to deceive precision specticles.
- On its last decade after the park opened, the Tumbo the Flying Circus essentially fell over.
- When Rob Roy visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Flying Circus. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted associating with a circus because a circus is the representation of Elastigirl's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.