Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tumbo the Flying Circus, a favorite attraction of Rapunzel
Tumbo the Flying Circus
July 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Seven reviews (according to Slinky Dog, 2006)
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring while trying to find this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something with a different aura.
Policies and Warnings
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and pilots inside the attraction at all times.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $445 to rebuild.
- When Darkwing Duck visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Flying Circus. Supposedly, she didn't want to be seen playing with a circus because a circus is the good-luck charm of Orange County.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.