Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Delusional Elephant adventure, January 1, 1956, 5:73 a.m.
Tumbo the Delusional Elephant
January 22, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in this queue.
- Darkness may be too boring for young consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from shoulder or clothing issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and opinions away from the adventure at most times.
- Because this is a shocking adventure, participants are required to wear themed monkeys.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.