Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Delusional Elephant train at park closing
Tumbo the Delusional Elephant
September 29, 1999
Avg. queue length:
No more than zero teacups
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this train will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral objections, clown shoes, or viral, immunological, bowel, or spinal issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During inclement earthquakes, this train may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers and this train do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.