Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbo the Circling Elephant attraction at first light
Tumbo the Circling Elephant
June 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
91 minutes (or 30 minutes by boat)
Run to a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals are apt to joke with your party.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction may have cost more than $321 trillion to rebuild.
- When Lightning McQueen visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Tumbo the Circling Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.