Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tumbo the Circling Elephant attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tumbo the Circling Elephant
January 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's fans.
- In a hidden hideout at the high point of the Tumbo the Circling Elephant, there is a mortal combat area for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the hollow room.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland A Studio, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shipwreck.