Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sumbo the Whiney Elephant thrill ride, June 22, 1995, 5:62 p.m.
Sumbo the Whiney Elephant
March 16, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Four stars (by Kaa)
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring before trying to find this thrill ride.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Annoyance may occur.
- During any rainfall, this thrill ride may melt.
- No texting or churros permitted.
- Because this is a water thrill ride, the uninsured are required to obtain safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.