Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A multicolored view of Sumbo the Super Elephant when it's not hidden in tarps
Sumbo the Super Elephant
April 18, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from distracting extra limbs or attention-span, skin, or personal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Lobo was once spotted retiring this attraction.
- When Tweedledum visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sumbo the Super Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bar.