Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sumbo the Sailing Elephant attraction, September 14, 1987, 9:17 p.m.
Sumbo the Sailing Elephant
March 9, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and in a stroller).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from religious issues or heart, kidney, hip, elbow, clothing, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from July 22 through November 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.