Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sumbo the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, ostentatiously hiding in the evening sunlight
Sumbo the Hallucinating Elephant
April 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland bloggers should visualize this attraction for a moment after regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of children or hair, brain, knee, heart, liver, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The law requires you to hold your head and legs inside the wild animals at all times unless you have a death wish.
- Attraction veterans maintain a detailed book in which is written the backstory of all the characters who have been stranded on this attraction.
- When Ollie Johnson visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sumbo the Hallucinating Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.