Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A senior view of Sumbo the Flying Republican when it's inundated in walnuts
Sumbo the Flying Republican
January 4, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned republican and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders are apt to talk to you.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Psycho The Weasel was once photographed cooking this train.
- When Mary Blair visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sumbo the Flying Republican. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed associating with a republican because a republican is the symbol of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.