Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sumbo the Flying Pachyderm attraction at dusk
Sumbo the Flying Pachyderm
August 13, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned pachyderm and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: in many cases, very small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and opinions (in that order) away from the entangling vines at various times.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Gus.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
- When Rob Roy visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sumbo the Flying Pachyderm. Reportedly, he didn't want to be photographed associating with a pachyderm because a pachyderm is the symbol of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.