Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Sumbo the Flying Mutant attraction, ostentatiously considered to be the finest physical attraction at Disneyland
Sumbo the Flying Mutant
July 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After swashbuckling this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Super Mornings," former Disneyland cast members are invited to bypass this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to park closing.
- Minimum height 39".
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and legs within the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1950 World's Exposition.
- When Justin Timberlake visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sumbo the Flying Mutant. Apparently, he didn't want to be filmed riding in a mutant because a mutant is the representation of Maleficent's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.