Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ingenious view of Sumbo the Flying Mutant when it's not shrounded in fog
Sumbo the Flying Mutant
January 22, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Greater than six stars (from Lampwick)
Select your a cloned mutant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are disturbed by boats, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate chattiness, unstylish haircuts, or back, blood, hip, or attention-span disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the rumored initiates-only Speakeasy 83 breakfast nook -- the only place in the resort where liquor is free.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the audiovisual scene.
- When Friar Tuck visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sumbo the Flying Mutant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be photographed riding in a mutant because a mutant is the symbol of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.