Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sumbo the Failing Elephant train during refurbishment
Sumbo the Failing Elephant
September 28, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this train repeatedly.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for teenagers.
- This train closes at sundown.
- No shoplifting or monkey business permitted.
- It is rumored that Beverly's frozen turtle is buried beneath this train.
- When Max Keeble visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sumbo the Failing Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.