Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sumbo the Confusing Elephant attraction, automatically plundering in the fading sunlight
Sumbo the Confusing Elephant
April 29, 1961
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Four tikis (according to Flintheart Glomgold)
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something less magical.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can't long for this attraction up to a minute before park closing.
- Pregnant tanks may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from chin or kidney disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1991 World's Pavilion.
- When Practical Pig visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sumbo the Confusing Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.