Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sumbo the Cloned Elephant attraction, automatically considered to be the only widespread attraction at Disneyland
Sumbo the Cloned Elephant
March 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: just before a full moon, this attraction will be hostile to obnoxious annual pass holders.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
- Expectant parents may send their children on alone.
- Some people report that this attraction is possessed by the moaning spirit of a former cast member.
- When Tinker Bell visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sumbo the Cloned Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of backstage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seed.