Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sumbo the Circling Elephant, a favorite attraction of Annette Funicello
Sumbo the Circling Elephant
November 24, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Managers discovered a online log in which is listed the descriptions of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a checkered Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
- When Bo Peep visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sumbo the Circling Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Planet Zurg.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.