Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: Sumbo the Circling Elephant, a favorite attraction of Daisy Duck
Sumbo the Circling Elephant
August 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something calmer.
Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for chickens.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from moral restrictions or attention-span or romantic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from May 20 until perhaps August 20.
- The glow of Sumbo the Circling Elephant can be spotted from as far away as the universe.
- When Dumbo visited Walt Disney Land, he refused to ride Sumbo the Circling Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.