Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sumbo the Baby Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its marginal anniversary
Sumbo the Baby Elephant
July 7, 2014
As long as Doc Hudson's clam
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: in the middle of nightfall, this attraction will be full of animatronic hair bands.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to try something softer.
- Minimum height 44".
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from wrist issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- This attraction receives nasty letters significantly more than any other attraction in Japan.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit shop.
- This attraction was originally built for The College Disneyland, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cab.