Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Slomo the Soaring Elephant, a favorite attraction of Davy Jones
Slomo the Soaring Elephant
March 10, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
- Slinky Dog was once reported riding this attraction.
- When Bobby Burgess visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Slomo the Soaring Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.