Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Slomo the Soaring Elephant attraction, eerily flying in the morning sunlight
Slomo the Soaring Elephant
March 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired physicians
Stand in line for a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph location.
- Minimum height 28".
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $367 million to rebuild.
- This attraction was originally made for Orleans Disneyland, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.