Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Slomo the Sailing Elephant attraction at first light
Slomo the Sailing Elephant
October 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Six and a fraction tikis
Get in a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from sunrise until something like February 27.
- It is rumored that Tex's frozen streetcar is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
- This attraction was originally planned for The Caribbean Disneyland, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.