Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Slomo the Sailing Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the resort
Slomo the Sailing Elephant
July 2, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with a school group, don't stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
- You must be at least as big as your weapon to participate.
- Must be at least 43" tall and 25 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- The abandoned structures visible from this attraction are filled with homeless former cast members.
- When Columbia visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Slomo the Sailing Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.