Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slomo the Sailing Elephant attraction, November 13, 1997, 10:17 p.m.
Slomo the Sailing Elephant
January 9, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will make silly comments to people near you.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Yawning may occur.
- Natty Gann was famously on hand to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
- When Pegleg Pete visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Slomo the Sailing Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Tonka's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.