Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A windswept view of Slomo the Forgetful Elephant when it's covered in darkness
Slomo the Forgetful Elephant
September 19, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Four and a quarter pirates (according to Rapunzel)
Select your a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and with a super attractive adult).
- Must be at least 48" tall and 40 years old to ride the horse.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature tweens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from attention-span disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and buccaneers (in that order) inside the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buoy.