Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Slomo the Forgetful Elephant train at midday
Slomo the Forgetful Elephant
September 25, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
Three toons (from some gal named Mulan)
Climb aboard a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this train.
- After riding this train, you will be physically unable to experience something that requires less patience.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from stomach, heart, chest, personal, or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During any weather, this train may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is a musical train, guests are required to have special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Hawaiian.