Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Slomo the Flying Horse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Slomo the Flying Horse
October 25, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum IQ 103.
- Must be at least 39" tall and 18 years old to ride with the pilot.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography permitted.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and shoes within the cast members at various times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to obtain safety pants.
- Walt Disney had a massive room planned for the space next to this attraction.
- When Rabbit visited DisneyLand, he refused to ride Slomo the Flying Horse. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a horse because a horse is the representation of Mulan's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.