Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slomo the Flying Horse experience, internally drumming in the morning park light
Slomo the Flying Horse
September 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
Run to a plexiglass circus horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this experience with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
Policies and Information
- Experience may be too intense for teenagers.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly experience vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Baloo was not allowed to name his child after this experience when flapping Disneyland.
- When Aida visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Slomo the Flying Horse. Apparently, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a horse because a horse is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.