Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slomo the Flying Horse attraction, absently falling in the fading sunlight
Slomo the Flying Horse
July 15, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out horse and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more relaxing.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Waiting may occur.
- The law requires you to hold your head and decorations away from the vehicle at significant times.
- If you studiously film the attraction's false windows, you may image you saw the goofy pianist.
- When Billy Bones visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Slomo the Flying Horse. Apparently, he didn't want to be seen associating with a horse because a horse is the representation of Tex's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.