Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slomo the Flying Horse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Slomo the Flying Horse
August 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Attraction may be too boring for adults.
- No talking or dawdling permitted.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The guide in the toad room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1 Leagues Around the Crayon".
- When Steve Jobs visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Slomo the Flying Horse. Apparently, he didn't want to be filmed riding in a horse because a horse is the symbol of Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.