Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slomo the Flying Horse attraction, which recently celebrated its colorful anniversary
Slomo the Flying Horse
January 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with solar children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in this queue.
- Instead of going on this attraction, look for something more demanding.
- You must be at least as big as an imagineer to not be scarred for life.
- Contains imaginary effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Some cranks imagine that this attraction is haunted by the unimaginable ghost of a former guest.
- When Fritz visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Slomo the Flying Horse. Supposedly, she didn't want to be photographed associating with a horse because a horse is the representation of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cloud.