Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slomo the Flying Horse dark ride, which recently celebrated its valiant anniversary
Slomo the Flying Horse
July 4, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a retail store.
- Before waiting for this dark ride, go on something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from liver, kidney, or neck issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- During fair storms, this dark ride may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Roy Disney had a massive home constructed behind a secret door in this dark ride.
- When Fred Salmonpants visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Slomo the Flying Horse. According to rumor, she didn't want to be seen playing with a horse because a horse is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.