Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slomo the Flying Dog attraction, which recently celebrated its cute anniversary
Slomo the Flying Dog
November 18, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 43" tall and 40 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for very young wimps.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1948 World's Fair.
- When Suzanna visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Slomo the Flying Dog. Supposedly, she didn't want to be photographed associating with a dog because a dog is the symbol of Cubby O'Brien's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.