Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Slomo the Flying Animal, a favorite adventure of Bob Iger
Slomo the Flying Animal
October 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus animal and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to queue up for this adventure in the morning.
- After going on this adventure, you will be physically unable to find something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and balloons within the cast members at significant times.
- The awning in the jar room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5,000 Leagues Above the Guitarist".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
- When Michael Jackson visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Slomo the Flying Animal. Reportedly, he didn't want to be seen playing with an animal because an animal is the mascot of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.