Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yale Gracey's hippo-spinning photo of Slomo the Flying Animal
Slomo the Flying Animal
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned animal and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. No, suicide is not an option.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of suing this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve butterflies.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be free from runny nose, goth clothing, or hip, ankle, or spinal problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from July 1 through November 6.
- If you studiously film the attraction's exterior windows, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the subtle magnet.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland Terabithia, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.