Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sambo the Soaring Elephant attraction, December 25, 1989, 2:26 p.m.
Sambo the Soaring Elephant
July 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with tiki children, you may want to promise them ice cream before telling them that this attraction exists.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from knee, leg, shoulder, or social complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and legs inside the attraction at significant times.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land was built.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland Tomorrowland, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.