Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An intercontinental view of Sambo the Parent-Slaying Elephant when it's bathed in darkness
Sambo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
August 6, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to go on.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and balloons within the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to rent princess specticles.
- The trees near this attraction are the realm of homeless former cast members.
- When Tommy Cole visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sambo the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Hamm's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.