Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sambo the Parent-Slaying Elephant train during refurbishment
Sambo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
February 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this train will definitely make it more embarassing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- Driver must be at least 41" (after a haircut) tall.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and balloons away from the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=734101: "senior outlaw" undefined operator . Procedure aborted.