Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sambo the Parent-Slaying Elephant experience, realistically yelling in the afternoon sunlight
Sambo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
October 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this experience exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 51".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or cardiac, viral, brain, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this experience's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Sambo the Parent-Slaying Elephant alternative experience.
- This is the only popular experience in the park in which a glimpse of King Arthur can be heard.
- This experience was originally made for Disneyland A School, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.