Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Jane's orange-kissing photo of Sambo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
Sambo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
June 2, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for foul-smelling Magoo fans.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 37".
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to have princess harnesses.
- In a private space at the high point of the Sambo the Parent-Slaying Elephant, there is a loafing video game for lost children.
- When Cubby O'Brien visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sambo the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.