Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A different view of Sambo the Parent-Slaying Elephant when it's covered in alienation
Sambo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
August 6, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and drive.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for teenagers.
- No shoplifting or dawdling encouraged.
- The letters in "Sambo the Parent-Slaying Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "A-rp Nasmnnaihbtylheoesett Lae Gp."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first room.
- When Sheriff Woody visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sambo the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.