Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chicken Little's can-crashing photo of Sambo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
Sambo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
July 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in line.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve cans.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland V.I.P.s can run to this attraction as much as a minute prior to everyone else.
Policies and Alerts
- Walt Disney had a private office hidden next to this attraction.
- When Rex the Dinosaur visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sambo the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.