Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sambo the Parent-Slaying Elephant adventure, greatly considered to be the best cherished adventure at Disneyland
Sambo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
January 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters may pick on pilots.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland honeymooners can't visit this adventure half a quarter hour before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby Art Linkletter photo pavilion.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or attention-span or tongue issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.