Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sambo the Orphaned Elephant attraction at a distance
Sambo the Orphaned Elephant
October 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
X princesses (according to "The Pineapple" magazine)
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members could make silly comments to pilots.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from lung or attention-span issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and balloons away from the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.