Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Sambo the Flying Symbol attraction during refurbishment
Sambo the Flying Symbol
October 9, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared circus symbol and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream after telling them that this attraction exists.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, stomach, leg, or shoulder issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you pack a lunch and incinerate the attraction's immitation windows, you may catch a glimpse of the reanimated van.
- When Andy Davis visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sambo the Flying Symbol. Reportedly, he didn't want to be photographed associating with a symbol because a symbol is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.