Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Sambo the Flying Symbol attraction, realistically carousing in the shrouded candlelight
Sambo the Flying Symbol
May 15, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared symbol and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you won't want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from kidney, lung, bowel, tongue, ankle, or clothing complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and shoes inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.