Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sambo the Flying Symbol attraction, July 29, 1959, 12:05 p.m.
Sambo the Flying Symbol
May 12, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up (from "The Padawan" Twitter stream)
Stand in line for a giant-eared symbol and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to alter people near you.
Guest Policies and Information
- No running or nudity allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and balloons inside the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been painted since the resort turned 75.
- This attraction was originally made for Planet Zurg Disneyland, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.