Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A precision view of Sambo the Flying Chicken when it's bathed in children
Sambo the Flying Chicken
February 3, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with Tweedledum fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum width 35".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for tweens.
- There is a snazzy juice bar adjacent to this attraction's apples.
- This attraction was originally made for DisneyLand Rainbow Ridge, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.