Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A local view of Sambo the Flying Chicken when it's hidden in fog
Sambo the Flying Chicken
August 16, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with head lice, try to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness, blinding makeup, or lung, bowel, or hair complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- This attraction receives nasty letters more than any other attraction in Walt Disney Land.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jessie when you ride past the first scene.
- This attraction was originally constructed for A House Walt Disney Land, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.