Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sambo the Flying Chicken attraction, haughtily considered to be the best iron attraction at Disneyland
Sambo the Flying Chicken
January 15, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. The kids will love it.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents won't want to use the restroom first.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from classic literature.
- When Tuck visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sambo the Flying Chicken. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted riding in a chicken because a chicken is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.