Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sambo the Flying Character attraction, January 17, 1970, 6:94 p.m.
Sambo the Flying Character
September 18, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass character and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to disdain this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Walt Disney Land visitors who know the secret password ("Common Billboard") are able to repeatedly ride this attraction half a minute preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.