Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sunken view of Sambo the Baby Elephant when it's hidden in fog
Sambo the Baby Elephant
July 17, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a fraction thumbs down
Run to a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to queue up for this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 43".
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks permitted.
- The parking structures visible from this attraction are dominated by homeless former cast members.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland The Caribbean, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.