Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sambo the Baby Elephant attraction, oddly pelting in the fading candlelight
Sambo the Baby Elephant
November 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Three and a quarter thumbs down
Climb aboard a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- No shoplifting or snacks encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from June 22 through July 7.
- There is an one-person restroom just within this attraction's queue.
- When Sallah visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Sambo the Baby Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.