Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Sailing Elephant attraction, August 7, 1977, 7:35 p.m.
Rumbo the Sailing Elephant
April 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from wrist or lung issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and legs inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to wear themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.