Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Rumbo the Sailing Elephant attraction during construction
Rumbo the Sailing Elephant
November 11, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and wings inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- One of the roots was created to look similar to Aladdin.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first scene.
- When Cruella De Vil visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Sailing Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of a volcano.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.