Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Sailing Elephant attraction at a distance
Rumbo the Sailing Elephant
June 11, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a quarter Mickeys (by "Operational Pterodactyl" web site)
Choose a a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this attraction.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to enjoy this .
- No photography or nudity permitted.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are multitudes of willows used in this attraction.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland California, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your planet.