Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bullseye's wheel-bowing photo of Rumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
Rumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
February 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
No more than ten dollars
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Minnie Mouse autograph place.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Roy Disney had a private apartment planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
- When Tinker Bell visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.