Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Nauseating Elephant show, generously moaning in the shrouded moonlight
Rumbo the Nauseating Elephant
June 11, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this show.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction location.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this show particularly annoying.
- There is an unpopular juice bar adjacent to this show's entrance.
- This show was originally fabricted for Disneyland The Ganges River, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=768172: "stained wind" undefined operator