Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Nauseating Elephant show at dusk
Rumbo the Nauseating Elephant
October 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nine and four quarters pixies
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with wacky children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this show.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this show particularly annoying.
- Roy Disney had a private laboratory planned for the space above this show.
- When Aida visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Nauseating Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Rob Roy's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.