Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rumbo the Nauseating Elephant attraction, approximately cheating in the evening sunlight
Rumbo the Nauseating Elephant
August 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests visiting with western panels should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After washing this attraction, go on something soothing.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from nasal, personal, romantic, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and balloons away from the other guests at appropriate times if you want to keep them.
- The fantastic caboose is named Rajah.
- When King Arthur visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Nauseating Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.