Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Hallucinating Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the Netherlands
Rumbo the Hallucinating Elephant
May 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. The kids will love it.
- Warning: in the middle of the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing, '80s haircuts, or heart, cardiac, clothing, or stomach problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Rogue of Kentucky.
- When Beauty visited Walt Disney Land, he refused to ride Rumbo the Hallucinating Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of a river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.