Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Rumbo the Flying Zebra attraction during construction
Rumbo the Flying Zebra
January 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: just before the summer, this attraction will be hostile to goths.
- Minimum height 41".
- Shortest guest must be at least 41" tall.
- Contains holographic scenes that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from April 21 to September 2.
- In concert with a 1964 reworking, new art was "plussed" in the attic display.
- When Robert Sherman visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Flying Zebra. Apparently, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with a zebra because a zebra is the mascot of Thumper's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.