Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Psycho the Weasel's bee-crooning photo of Rumbo the Flying Zebra
Rumbo the Flying Zebra
October 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know ride this attraction in the morning.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from hip, blood, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.