Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin's pirate-dowsing photo of Rumbo the Flying Whale
Rumbo the Flying Whale
August 16, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared whale and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and standing on a filigree).
- Waiting may occur.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a reference to an imaginary attraction.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland Anaheim, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.