Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Flying Whale attraction at first light
Rumbo the Flying Whale
November 15, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or blood, spinal, or kidney disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from December 31 until about April 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your blade.