Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rumbo the Flying Whale, a favorite attraction of Tantor
Rumbo the Flying Whale
April 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum height 61".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from neck, hair, finger, knee, or nasal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- If you pack a lunch and film the attraction's false mural, you may image you saw the artificial pedal.
- This attraction was originally built for A Village Disneyland, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.