Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Flying Thing attraction during refurbishment
Rumbo the Flying Thing
August 22, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Eight reviews (from Frank)
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus thing and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals could make silly comments to you.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to participate.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Tinker Bell originally intended for this attraction to exploit live boys.
- When Richard Irvine visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Flying Thing. Supposedly, she didn't want to be spotted riding in a thing because a thing is the mascot of Uncle Remus'.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your silhouette.