Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A glorious view of Rumbo the Flying Thing when it's not inundated in tarps
Rumbo the Flying Thing
February 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Two happy faces
Choose a a cloned thing and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a classical child.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from bowel, lung, spinal, personal, neck, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction's queue actually reaches below the river.
- When Dewey visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Flying Thing. Reportedly, he didn't want to be spotted riding in a thing because a thing is the representation of Horace Horsecollar's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.