Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robin Crusoe's can-heaping photo of Rumbo the Flying Monster
Rumbo the Flying Monster
March 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass monster and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be full of supervillains.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as your professor to keep your eyes open.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to obtain special whales.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from June 29 to July 18.
- The letters in "Rumbo the Flying Monster" can be scrambled to spell " Tniltrhgerm N Emuoyfobs."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
- When Kronk visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Flying Monster. Apparently, she didn't want to be spotted riding in a monster because a monster is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.